05 December 2012

Jechonias Thayer House Christmas Tour, Part 3


Yesterday I thought I'd be able to show you the bedrooms on the tour today, but unfortunately I just don't have enough time this morning.  So, instead I will share some lovely photos of the foyer, dining room and living room taken by the Gardener's Guild of Braintree just before the house tour began.  Approximately 700 people visited the home making it one of the most popular Christmas tours in the clubs' history. 



The beautiful smile on this club member greeted visitors entering the main foyer 


The lovely foyer all decked out in its Christmas finery



The Madonna pays homage to the home's time as a convent.



Here's the light-filled living room 


That fabulous harpsichord/piano(?) must be 9 feet long at least! 
 Check out those hand carved legs-- simply to die for! 



Last, but certainly not least, is this fabulous dining room with hand painted wallpaper.  Below is a close up of the wallpaper I took with my I-phone.


More of this lovely Christmas tour tomorrow!  Here's your 

Daily Dose of Miss Nola!

eating bananas rolled in Cheerio dust so she can pick them up- 
 Her mommy, Aimee is so clever!


Have a fantastic day!!

xoxo,

Millie



No comments:

Post a Comment