20 February 2012

Presidents' Day

This is how I intend to celebrate the birthdays of our greatest presidents'...

credit

Sipping a delicious cup of coffee -- now that I finally broke down and bought a new Keurig-- the old one wouldn't work with the k-cups anymore. So I had to puncture the k-cup and pour the grounds in the little "brew your own" filter.  The result was coffee with lots of grounds in it - ugh!  But now I'm a happy coffee drinker once again. YUM. So coffee, and a good book will be a treat today!  


credit


This is what I'm currently reading.  I bought it for the boys, but neither one has started it.  So I did.  And wow, am I glad I did. I'm a little more than half way through the novel -- and absolutely loving it! Sometimes, young adult literature is just so fantastic.  (Like the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins)  If you haven't read this one yet, I suggest you add it to your reading wish list.  Markus Zusak has an amazing premise to the plot set in Nazi Germany -- and that's all I'm going to say!!





  Whatever it is you will be doing today, I hope its a fun day filled with love!

xoxo,

Millie 



No comments:

Post a Comment