20 January 2012

It Must Be Baby Love!


I can't believe Aimee's baby shower is tomorrow!   The theme is Baby Love... because well...really, who doesn't love babies?  Here are some of the materials we will be using for the shower...pretty paper, hearts galore, doilies, flowers, pink string, tissue paper, and green ribbon.  




I'll share photos with all of you on Monday because right now I am soooo super busy trying to turn all of these supplies into the beautiful things on the mood board for the shower! If you missed the post, you can check it out here. Did I mention I am also baking the cake? I seriously must have lost my mind on this one!  Aimee's bestie, Erin, is making champagne cakepops like these beauties:


 Thank goodness for the help of such talented and crafty friends!!   Cross your fingers we don't get the six inches of snow that the meterologists are predicting for Saturday in the weather forecast!!


Can you believe it -- I woke up to 3 inches of snow this morning!

Have a great weekend!!

xoxo

Millie



No comments:

Post a Comment