28 June 2011

A Delicious Room to Dine

Rusti Design, Pictures, Remodels, Decor and Ideas - page 2
houzz.com

Do you ever wish you could recreate a fabulous design that you saw in a magazine, film, or book?  If so, you have come to the right place.  If you send me a photo of the look you love, I will help you recreate that look for your very own space by providing sources that are budget-friendly in this new economy.  Here is a look that is timeless and yet, so very now.  Call it vintage chic, prairie chic, or just beautiful, like I do!  I have found  sources for you to recreate this look in your very own love nest.  Make sure you use an outdoor fabric like the one suggested below to keep these whites stain-free!  Let me kow what you think, and happy browsing!  
The Horchow Collection - Furniture - Light & Natural - Mix & Match - Dining

Frison Dining Table at Horchow








 Harris Marks Home 



Set of 4 Vintage French Cane Back Dining by FullBloomCottage


Louis XVI style chairs at Full Bloom Cottage 





 Brockton chair




Dove White Linen Window Drapes And Curtains – Half Price Drapes

Dove White Linen drapes 



Monterey Matelasse - Orchid - Outdoor - Fabric - Products - Ralph Lauren Home -

 Monterey Matalasse - Orchid in 100% Acrylic Telfon Outdoor fabric


Vintage Painted Cottage Aqua Chic French China by paintedcottages
 Painted Cottages 


The Horchow Collection - Tabletop - Dinnerware Under $300 - Dinnerware
"Bianca" 16-Piece Dinnerware Service 
horchow.com

Antique French Linen Settee with Nail head by FullBloomCottage


Full Bloom Cottage

Orlandi Statuary Grape Urn for Table - 8" | DTYdirect.comO
Orlandi statuary grape urn
 8" 

dtydirect.com 
Home/Garden Décor By CBK Rustic Black Large Floor Pillar Holder With Glass Hurr

Iron candelabra with glass hurricane 
 LagunaGardenworks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rachel so much for your comment -- I love your blog! Unfortunately, I accidently deleted your comment when trying to post it from my cell phone. I'm all thumbs! Hope you don't mind that I cut and pasted it below:

    LOVE all of those finds! ;) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog~ I am your newest follower~ Hugs, Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    Thanks again Rachel!
    xoxo, Millie

    ReplyDelete