04 December 2011

A Cozy Red Christmas

Good morning! Traditional Christmas celebrations in red are my obsession this morning and with good reason too.  Each is a charming space, so warm and welcoming and absolutely filled to the brim with so much of that old-fashioned Christmas cheer we crave in our busy lives. 
  bhg.com
countryliving.com

Imagine drifting off to sleep under this canopy of evergreens on a starry night?


Hope you enjoyed this little glimpse of red.   Tomorrow's Christmas decor color is sure to be a fave, terrific turquoise! Oh yeah, we are TOTALLY infatuated with this mesmerizing shade! 


Here's a terrific little DIY I found on Pinterest for you to give those Christmas packages some special zing, and best of all, it's super easy to do! Because really, who has time for something complicated this time of year?


By the way, I had so much fun with the amazingly creative gals of Style Me Pretty yesterday.  Abby Larsen, is so sweet, and the girls were so friendly and welcoming.  I had a great time helping arrange flowers, sewing up little trinkets and what ever else was needed.  Collaborating with so much talent was  absolutely inspiring! I had somuch fun that of course I am going back again today! 
via Pinterest
I hope it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at your home!!!

Have an amazing day!

xoxo,
Millie


No comments:

Post a Comment