27 February 2012

My Secret Crush



Lovely readers, are you as obsessed with these super sweet lovely little pettiskirt confections as I am?  And how about these beautiful lil newborns inside them!



I just want to blow bubbles on this sweet lil one's tummy!





Knit, crochet, cotton or polyster,or  silk, I don't care, I think the hats on these little cherubs are just too sweet!

 



Aren't they just too precious?



Double the cuteness factor!









The expression on this little baby just makes me smile!  I could look at her all day I think!



YES, yes, yes, I absolutely have baby on the brain today!!  Aimee is being induced this morning so naturally she's all I can think about-- except-- maybe babies, too.  I'm on my way to the hospital this morning to help out the mommy-to-be and wait... hopefully, she won't have to wait too long.  If you can, please send any good thoughts her way today. She's had such a rough third trimester.  Thanks y'all!


Have a great day today!!  
_______________________________________

Want to get some cuteness for your lil one?  Pettiskirt photos 1 - 3 via Layla Grace.com  photoss 5 -  end, from thegirlybaby.com  I have to warn you each pic is cuter than the one before so I spent hours gazing at these darlings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment