16 August 2011

Inspirational Idea for Tuesday

So, I tend to be a little on the cheap side; although I must admit I prefer the term "resourceful"  :)  When I see a great idea  I have to share it.  Check out this beautiful chandelier below from West Elm. Gorgeous, right?  Guess what it's made of?  You probably said capiz shells right?  Well, you're right, but guess what?  You can make your own out of wax paper.  Yup, really!  How cool is that?  Even better, it only costs about nine dollars to make this sweet bit of gorgeous!  



designsponge

AMAZING!!


For complete instructions, including a video, visit the blog, freshly picked or designsponge.


Have fun!
xoxo,
Millie 






A note to Erin, Aimee, and Missie:  We need a girls' night in and make these beauties! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment