11 July 2011

Hampton's Outdoor Style

Good Monday to you!  I spent a wonderful birthday weekend on Cape Cod that was inspiring!  In honor of summer,  I will focus this week on designing outdoor spaces. Unfortunately, I can't share all the little lovelies of Hampton Style that I planned on including in this post since my computer has decided to take its own little surprise vacation!  The good news is I had ready posted a few pics before my computer decided to crash.   I am happy to share these Hampton's  style beauties from the wonderful garden design blog, writedesigner.  So, check it out!  Have a lovely day!

xoxo,
Millie


     
 





Riggio Pool House

Carlson's Labyrinth          



Carlson garden room                                                                                                                
























No comments:

Post a Comment