09 July 2011

Delicious Destinations for Dining Delight!

 belgianpearls.blogspot.com


Okay...so I love dining rooms AND alliteration.  I think you will forgive me once you take a look at these beautiful dining spaces for saying they are delicious destinations for dining delight!   Whether they are contemporary, romantic, or traditional,  formal, casual, or something in between, each is unique and inspiring.  It's hard to choose a favorite, but the blue dining room is so similar to the one in my last home, it has to be my sentimental choice!   Outdoor living and dining spaces will be our focus next week!  
Have a great weekend in the summer sunshine!  
XOXO,
Millie

                                               

houston-shop-2620-cote-de-texas-crop-2.jpg (JPEG Image, 485x737 pixels)

trouver.files.wordpress.com


traditionsjournal.blogspot.com
Cote de Texas « Trouvais


1 comment:

  1. I love the first one best! I want to crawl inside and live there. SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete