30 April 2012

It's Been Too Long!!

I've been so busy lately with projects, spring cleaning, and gardening that I haven't had a second to spare!  Thought I would share my design for a very traditional client's living room. Can you guess that her favorite color is blue?  A small space, it already has a gorgeous antique secretary on one wall, and an upright piano on another.  The couch will face the two slipper chairs in blue linen with a pair of blue ottomans at a right angle to the couch and chairs.  All the furniture will be sitting on that beautiful blue dhurrie rug.  Silk taffeta drapes will dress the floor to ceiling windows and pillow fabrics and trim are on the right.  I'm still looking for a gorgeous cocktail table that won't blow the rapidly dwindling budget.  If any of you have some ideas for the perfect table,  e-mail me!  Thanks!!




Photo credits: 
clockwise left to right:  drapes, chandelierstarburst-mirror


By the way, baby Nola is growing in leaps and bounds - happy, healthy and playful.  What could be better!!  Here's your daily dose of Nola:



Have a terrific day all!

xoxo,

Millie





No comments:

Post a Comment