27 September 2011

Pretty Perches to Park Your Perky Buns On


Still feeling pretty sick but at least I am now awake more than I am asleep. Yes, this IS progress ...but I can't wait to feel 100% better.  With  so many projects going on right now, I  find it really frustrating to be stuck in bed too sick to actually work on anything.  But at the same time I'm not so sick anymore that all I can think about is what I should be doing! Ahhh!    

 To relieve the boredom, here are some spaces that are just so pretty they could cure a terminal case of the design blahs!  Wouldn't you just love to be sitting in any one of these oh-so-perfectly lovely spaces right now?  

This lovely bedroom reminds me that it's time for a nap!






Love those subtle yet bold touches of lavender! (above)







Have a glorious day!
xoxo,
Millie







No comments:

Post a Comment