12 August 2011

Fantastic Friday!



Happy fantastic Friday to all!  It's been a crazy week.  


My father underwent major life-saving surgery three times and suffered two heart attacks in the process. The good news is he is now regaining his strength and grinning ear-to-ear at our lame jokes.  I stayed at my mom's for a few days to help her and be near the hospital. and  I painted her kitchen table with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White - that I just happened to have in the trunk of my car!  I still need to wax it and will finish it up this week to share with you.  I also painted my daughter's table and a buffet among other things.  But then you must realize by now, if its a stationary object, I will paint it eventually!


This poster says it all about my week.  Learn to enjoy every moment in life.  Embrace the storms of life;  enjoy the traffic jam, or long grocery line.  Smile at others more and remember that storms are followed by rainbows!


Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
Millie


No comments:

Post a Comment