09 August 2011

Driftwood Madness





I am so totally smitten with driftwood this summer!  Thankfully it is popping up everywhere!  And for all you faux finishers out there, super simple to recreate...I recently refinished the blades on the fans in our sunroom to mimic driftwood -- love it!  Check out some of these lovelies below and follow the link for simple DIY directions.  If you aren't very artistic, check out Noblis faux bois paper (above),  or if you are on a budget check out this wallpaper you can buy at Home Depot.  How cool is that?  Now if I can only talk one of my sons into letting me do this treatment on "just one wall!" haha! 

Have a lovely day!
xoxo,
Millie



1

2

Click on the link below for a great Martha Stewart video with details on creating the faux finish.

how-to create a faux bois finish

Images:
1. designpress.typepad.com
highstreetmarket.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment