15 November 2011

Pale or Bold, An IT Color for Your Home

 everythingfab.com
I know, I know!  You've had enough with the shades of lavender, lilac, and orchid!  I'm  just so smitten with how beautifully they work in a home.  Either soft and subtle like the grayed-out lavender tone in the dining room above, which I have been drooling over since I first spotted it on Pinterest, or in vivid and bold jewel tones like the foyer in the second photo below. It sings when combined with grays, greens, blues, cantelope, or pinks.  What else could one ask for from a color? I promise to take a break from this gorgeous color, but humor me today to enjoy its pure femininity along with the unexpected joy and delight the sight of it invokes!!
blog.athomearkansas.com



Sweet Lilac PANTONE 14-2808


Bellflower PANTONE 18-3628
pantone.com



Is it any wonder that Pantone has named Sweet Lilac and Bellflower to its Spring 2012 Fashion Color list?  I think not!  Hope you each have a lovely day!
xoxo,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment