22 November 2011

Pretty Place Cards & Giving Thanks










bhg.com



Links to entertain the kiddies...

What are you thankful for this year?


What traditions do you have on Thanksgiving?

I procrastinated for so long that I am still not sure what I will do for centerpieces!  I'm thinking of going rustic and using tin cans wrapped in burlap and doilies or faux leaves tied with thick twine down the table with dried hydrangeas or whatever I can find outside tomorrow morning. It's pouring out today!  UGH! I'll use white votives - of course - thank you IKEA!  Placecards?  I think I'll write names on leaves or, on tag paper cut to look like leaves... But most of all I will  remember to be grateful for the gifts life brings...


This Thanksgiving, I am grateful for so many gifts that we often take for granted in our busy stress-filled lives on a daily basis.  Each day is a new chance to cherish  love and laughter with family and friends.  From my home to yours, I wish you each the happiest of Thanksgivings!

xoxo,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment