28 July 2011

Tropical Beach Beauties



One of my all-time favorite outdoor spaces is Nikki Beach in St. Barth's.  Long narrow tables of au courant weathered gray wood, white toss pillows, umbrellas, and draped beds set against the most magnificent azure waters of the oh-so-chic French West Indies.  I was fortunate enough to have a lovely champagne luncheon there a few years ago.  Let me tell you, I was smitten - and it wasn't just from the great champagne we sipped, although I'm sure it helped -- but the symbiotic relationship of the design and setting were visions of loveliness personified! I've posted a series of tropical beauties below.  Maybe it will inspire you to design your own backyard paradise!






    
Bonne journée!

xoxo,

Millie

Images:
i-phone
nikkibeach.com
picasa.com
pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment