01 December 2011

Welcome December!

littlescandinavian.com

Happy December everyone!  Around this time of year the excitement of Christmas really begins to pick up steam with Black Friday, Shop Local Saturday, and then Cyber Monday craziness -- we all need to calm down a little (and so do the kiddies!) so why not create an Advent calendar to countdown the days until Christmas?  When my boys were little, my mother-in-law made them each one that held a Hershey's chocolate kiss for each night.  That was definitely their favorite Advent calendar! 

Here's a few interesting ones I found online.


littlescandinavian.com
littlescandinavian.com
Here's a photo of the Advent wreath I threw together Sunday from things I had around the house and yard...It's definitely NOT my mother's wreath -- but it works!

via my I-Phone

 michelleums.tumblr.com

Have a wonderful day!  Don't forget to take some time out for a nice warm cup of tea and some time for yourself during this hectic time of year!!


xoxo,
Millie





No comments:

Post a Comment